Sign in to follow this  
_Nakamura

Bugs to be fixed for AoM:EE

[quote=Erakko;13486][quote=Paid Player;13470]Bugs found before 1 hour play time [angry]

1. If you set Scouts find hotkey for instance to "q". It doesn't work every push at all.

2. Set TC's waypoint straight to wood. Villagers walk to other side of your base to cut wood. (I'm not sure is it just very very bad pathfinding issues.)

3. [i]Easy military drag[/i] option will reset, when game is closed.[/quote]

That might actually be a featare, not a bug. If there are conflicts in hotkeys(2+ commands for 1 key) it won't work correctly.
[/quote]

Conflicts shouldn't be possible. It will automatically take other one away :(

Well, I managed to do that, if the hotkeys are under same tab in hotkey editor it will remove older one but if it is in some another tab, it won't do that.

Because of the bug in rating calculation I've got huge negative (!!) rating. Now I am not able to play rated games. Support  just isn't answering.

Interesting, is Microsoft waiting until all players of the great game AoM will get negative rating and will be unable to play rated games? Why did Microsoft buy this game? to kill it?..

There is no support for this game, the developers (skybox and FE) dont support the game, the community managers dont support the game, M$ doesnt support the game.

It was a scam to get some easy money, nothing else. They dont care for this game.

FE didnt left this game, but they cant do anything for her. All it depends on MS, when they want update or new dlc. I write messenge to skybox and FE. Skybox dont answer and FE write this: 

"Hi Miroslav, unfortunately we have no plans at present to update Age of Mythology but it could happen eventually. We have no idea. It all depends if Microsoft requests new updates. "

Soo lets spam MS for update. ;-)

Edited by gimler

Sign in to follow this  

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts