MS IamPREZSTEVE

Welcome to the new forums!

11 hours ago, Rex 51 said:

I'm a first time user so sorry if I'm doing this wrong, I have just bought a windows 10 laptop and I'm looking for a straightforward move based strategy game, I'm really not into multiplayer games just want something like Historyline, Cossacks or something along those lines, preferably WW1, WW2 nothing to mystical, can anyone recommend any games please? many thanks......

I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. I love playing Age Of Empires: Castle Siege. You will find it in Google Play Store. Have a wander thru this forum and the Wiki pages ( age-of-empires-castle-siege.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page ).

Welcome to the forum and enjoy [smile]

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 3:35 AM, MS IamPREZSTEVE said:

A note about avatars: existing users have had their old avatars imported into the new forums, and will be unable to change them for time being. New users have a default avatar. Creating an avatar gallery similar to the old forums is one of our top priorities post-launch. In addition, we’ll be adding custom avatar functionality for users who’ve reached a certain rank.

There has been quite a few posts regarding difficulty to sync or load avatars. Is there any sort of official input on this and why it is happening?

I changed my avatar about an hour ago.....it worked.......for ten minutes, then it changed to this blue bobble man :( and now I can't even change back to my original avatar. What gives?

Please can we have a official explanation of the how's and why's of this pinned somewhere that could help everyone and not individuals post by post as they come up.......maybe in the FAQ?

Not sure who i need to tag for this, so here goes...... @Siege Wizard , @Robeyone  , @MS IamPREZSTEVE 

Edit : As i wrote this, my avatar started up by itself lol, still......if we can get something in FAQ to help others too it'd be much appreciated.

Edited by GhengisKhan1981

On 3/14/2017 at 6:11 AM, GhengisKhan1981 said:

There has been quite a few posts regarding difficulty to sync or load avatars. Is there any sort of official input on this and why it is happening?

I changed my avatar about an hour ago.....it worked.......for ten minutes, then it changed to this blue bobble man :( and now I can't even change back to my original avatar. What gives?

Please can we have a official explanation of the how's and why's of this pinned somewhere that could help everyone and not individuals post by post as they come up.......maybe in the FAQ?

Not sure who i need to tag for this, so here goes...... @Siege Wizard , @Robeyone  , @MS IamPREZSTEVE 

Edit : As i wrote this, my avatar started up by itself lol, still......if we can get something in FAQ to help others too it'd be much appreciated.

It will fix automatically :D:D:D  :D  :D  :D 

Just now, lilanthe said:

It will fix automatically :D:D:D  :D  :D  :D 

Mine, now goes on and off the whole time. Would just like to see what the officials have to say and if they have advice for others who might have the same problem ;)  thx lil :D

On ‎19‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 4:27 PM, Rex 51 said:

I'm a first time user so sorry if I'm doing this wrong, I have just bought a windows 10 laptop and I'm looking for a straightforward move based strategy game, I'm really not into multiplayer games just want something like Historyline, Cossacks or something along those lines, preferably WW1, WW2 nothing to mystical, can anyone recommend any games please? many thanks......

On ‎20‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 4:54 AM, BoltWiz1973 said:

Hello to everyone. I am BoltWiz1973. I enjoy gaming, watching movies and tv shows.

Hi!

This may sound like a silly question, but when I’m on the site, on an iPad using Chrome for the browser, where can I find where I can check messages?  I have searched up and down and all around and for the life of me I can find the path.  Only prayer I have is catching the little notification in time and clicking on it before it disappears.  After that, no way...

[huh]

-Habz 

11 hours ago, BadHabitz said:

This may sound like a silly question, but when I’m on the site, on an iPad using Chrome for the browser, where can I find where I can check messages?  I have searched up and down and all around and for the life of me I can find the path.  Only prayer I have is catching the little notification in time and clicking on it before it disappears.  After that, no way...

[huh]

-Habz 

Man,stop using it in landscape mode.Switch to portrait mode and you'll find your way.

This game is really bad! A lot of Bugs and backend control!! People palying games for fun not annoying!!!!