MS IamPREZSTEVE

Welcome to the new forums!

Looked into that Chrome issue and can't reproduce it :\

​Shiny, what was up with that patch two days ago?  It's Friday afternoon (or evening, or whatever depending on time zones).   I am rushing to get stuff upgraded before I hit the road for the weekend (tough life, I know), and BAM.  Lights out.  No server.  Then a ninja 1.9 patch shows up a couple hours later, I guess.

No patch notes.  No head's up. (No upgrades clicked.  Sad puppy.)

Apologies if you guys answered this before elsewhere.

Thanks.

-Andy

Edited by Andy Pierce

Another thing I found on the phone:

when browsing the forum in portrait mode, then it looks like this:

danFoA2.jpg

when you switch to landscape mode, it looks like this:

dArQziJ.jpg

In the landscape version the notification area at the top is missing: hamburger menu, notifications, PM, sign out.

And yes, I did scroll to the top ...

Using a Lumia 1520, latest WindowsPhone 8.1 build, browser mode: Mobile version

And I also checked the problem DrPivot was reporting. I could reproduce the error he mentioned in Windows 8.1 with IE11 and Firefox 38. How are you able to click next when a spanish character is in the thread title of the next thread. Just test when the next unread thread is one with spanish characters in it. You just get an endless loading loop. If you remove the /?do=getNewComment from that link behind the next button, the loading works.

I don't know if people discussed about this but, the mail notifications can sometimes send wrong links (for example: http://forums.ageofempires.com/topic/7434-welcome-to -the-new-forums/?page=9) And you can obviously see the space there. So it will bring you to a page for a broken/bad link. Please fix that.

And, I can't place emoticons into my signature. I think that is not supposed to be considered as a picture but it is.

Screenshot_24.png?psid=1

I take it that the forum avatar gallery is currently unavailable because avatars are being added from the July Wololo Wednesday contest which ended last week?

Also, is the Age of Empires website refresh still coming this summer?

Edited by rhrmn

It isnt Wednesday so the update of the gallary would be weird, because the price winners should be announced tomorrow.

More likely... Today is the start of the GamesCom. Maybe they are prepering the forums for the arrival of Age of Empires IV or the relaunch of Age of Empires Online. Then we as fans can drewl out here [tongue]

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts