MS IamPREZSTEVE

Welcome to the new forums!

Still no announcement for age of empires 4, but Halo Wars 2, but it is not decisive games thus developed the games can be a Decisive Games developed age of empires 4.

Sorry for my english

With the forum upgrade this afternoon (EDT) I can see that on forum posts "LocationOhio,USA" is now "Location:Ohio,USA".  Would it be possible to add a space between the colon and the location in the forum code so that it displays as "Location: Ohio, USA" instead?

With the forum and website maintenance yesterday and today this issue has resurfaced.

as the other links, that use the ?do=getxxx method, are also broken, it's easy to reproduce the error. Please fix it! [cursing]

I already start to wonder: If the forum can't handle unicode characters, is it save against sql injection... :wacko:

77rfoEB.png

bump --- in case this is the correct forum section

At top left of the page you have the banner with "Age of Empires", "Games", "News", ... When you click on the "Age of Empires", I would expect to be brought to main AoE page ( www.ageofempires.com ) and not to the Forum ( Forums.ageofempires.com ). Can this link please be changed?

7WLwXpr.jpg

Hi, I cnt connect to multiplayer mode, my account: Le_Paladin. Man I really need to play mtplyr this morn . Is there anybody who could gimme an answer?

Hi, I cnt connect to multiplayer mode, my account: Le_Paladin. Man I really need to play mtplyr this morn . Is there anybody who could gimme an answer?

Edited by Le_Paladin

can anybody of your webpage team fix the error of the consecutive re-entering of the editing mode (automatic flashing up of SW-keyboard) whenever a smiley was entered? This cannot be aborted by pressing the back-arrow and thus the keyboard keeps flashing up like upon submitting a comment/editing a comment in a thread. The problem can otherwise only be solved by a workaround of entering anything after the emoji but it's very annoying.

the problem occurs on WP 8.1 IE 11 mobile on my Lumia 820...

can anybody of your webpage team fix the error of the consecutive re-entering of the editing mode (automatic flashing up of SW-keyboard) whenever a smiley was entered? This cannot be aborted by pressing the back-arrow and thus the keyboard keeps flashing up like upon submitting a comment/editing a comment in a thread. The problem can otherwise only be solved by a workaround of entering anything after the emoji but it's very annoying.

the problem occurs on WP 8.1 IE 11 mobile on my Lumia 820...

It's a default script so the external dev's should fix it I'm afraid.

Welcome, everyone, to the new forums!

• New look and feel
  • Mobile support: forum layout will change to look better on small devices
  • New forum software that will make it easier for the team to maintain and address issues and bugs faster
  • Faster load times and better forum stability
  • Many other items and concerns from the old forum feedback thread

Existing forum users, your post count and rank have carried over here. The existing posts you’ve made are accessible as well.

A note about avatars: existing users have had their old avatars imported into the new forums, and will be unable to change them for time being. New users have a default avatar. Creating an avatar gallery similar to the old forums is one of our top priorities post-launch. In addition, we’ll be adding custom avatar functionality for users who’ve reached a certain rank.

EDIT: A small subset of users may not have had their avatars migrated over properly. We're aware of this issue and are working to fix it. Fixed!

We’ll be making an update to the rest of the site later this summer, bringing with it a brand new design, and a single sign-in across the forums and blog.

In the meantime, if you experience any wonky behavior or wish to report bugs, please respond here or send me a PM directly. We hope you enjoy using our new forums!

------

EDIT: Adding this changelog so you guys know what we're changing based on your feedback.

• Disabled posting to root folders (i.e. 'Age of Empires II: HD Edition' vs 'General Discussion')
  • Disabled posting to Age of Empires: Castle Siege 'Announcements' forum
  • Forum restructuring
    • Renamed 'Age of Empires II: HD Edition' to 'Age of Empires II'
    • Renamed 'Age of Mythology: Extended Edition' to 'Age of Mythology'
    • Renamed 'Events and Polls' to 'Contests and Polls'
    • Consolidated AoE II, AoM, and AoE III subforums down to 'General Discussion' and 'Support'
      • All deleted subforums' content was moved to 'General Discussion'
    • Removed all foreign language subforums
      • All content was moved into corresponding 'General Discussion' subforums
    • Consolidated all 'Age of Empires Legacy Games' subforums into one
    • Deleted 'Support' forum
      • All deleted subforums' content was moved into corresponding games' 'Support' subforums
    • Removed game prefix from subforums' titles 
  • Renamed 'Gamertag' to 'Xbox LIVE Gamertag' in the Contact Methods section of the user profile
  • Added 'Blog URL' in the Contact Methods section of the user profile
  • Increased PM storage limit from 50 to 100
    • This isn't an easy one. As you may have noticed, conversations you've started on the new forums are threaded (yay!!!!!!!) Unfortunately, the old migrated messages were not. While we've increased the conversation storage limit to 100, some of you still might be over. Unfortunately, if you want to receive new PMs, you'll need to go back through your old conversations and delete them (hit 'Leave Conversation') to get under your limit. I know this isn't ideal, but that's the only solution we have.
  • Increased number of reputation allowed to be given per day from 10 to 25 Removed limit
  • Increased number of displayed posts per paged from 25 to 10 10 to 15 
  • Changed rank titles and post counts. Have a look and provide feedback here

I know this forum restructure makes things look a bit different, but I hope you guys find it to be less overwhelming and a lot cleaner. Keep your suggestions coming! We're monitoring this thread closely.

这是什么鬼??

什么也看不懂

Benvenuti a tutti, ai nuovi forum!

• Nuovo look and feel
  • Supporto mobile: il layout forum cambierà a guardare meglio su dispositivi di piccole dimensioni
  • Il nuovo software forum che renderà più facile per la squadra di mantenere e risolvere i problemi e bug più veloci
  • Tempi di caricamento più veloci e una maggiore stabilità forum
  • Molti altri articoli e preoccupazioni del vecchio filo di feedback forum

Gli utenti esistenti del forum, il tuo post e grado hanno portato qui. I posti esistenti che hai fatto sono accessibili pure.

Una nota sugli avatar: utenti esistenti hanno avuto i loro vecchi avatar importati nel nuovo forum, e non sarà in grado di cambiarle per momento. I nuovi utenti hanno un avatar di default. La creazione di una galleria avatar simile al vecchio forum è una delle nostre priorità post-lancio. Inoltre, ne aggiungeremo funzionalità avatar personalizzato per gli utenti che hanno raggiunto un certo rango.

EDIT:  Un piccolo sottoinsieme di utenti, non può aver avuto i loro avatar migrati su correttamente. Siamo a conoscenza di questo problema e stiamo lavorando per risolvere il problema.  Risolto!

Saremo fare un aggiornamento per il resto del sito entro la fine dell'estate, portando con sé un nuovo marchio di design, e un single sign-in attraverso forum e blog.

Nel frattempo, se si verifica un comportamento traballante o se vuoi segnalare bug, rispondi qui o mandatemi un PM direttamente. Vi auguriamo buon divertimento con i nostri nuovi forum!

------

EDIT:  L'aggiunta di questo changelog così voi ragazzi sapete cosa stiamo cambiando in base al vostro feedback.

• Distacco disabili a cartelle principali (cioè 'Age of Empires II: HD Edition' vs 'Discussione generale')
  • Distacco Disabilitato per Age of Empires: forum Castello assedio 'Annunci'
  • Forum ristrutturazione
    • Ribattezzata 'Age of Empires II: HD Edition' di 'Age of Empires II'
    • Ribattezzata 'Age of Mythology: Extended Edition' di 'Age of Mythology'
    • 'Eventi e Sondaggi' rinominata in 'Concorsi e Sondaggi'
    • Unico AoE II, AoM, e AoE III subforum fino a 'General Discussion' e 'Supporto'
      • Tutti i subforum cancellato 'contenuto è stato spostato al' Discussione Generale '
    • Rimossi tutti i subforum lingua straniera
      • Tutti i contenuti è stato spostato nella corrispondente subforum 'General Discussion'
    • Consolidato all 'Age of Empires Legacy Giochi' subforum in uno
    • Soppresso forum 'Support'
      • Tutti i subforum cancellato 'contenuto è stato spostato nella corrispondente giochi' 'Subforum di supporto'
    • Prefisso gioco Rimosso da titoli Subforum ' 
  • Ribattezzato 'gamertag' a 'Gamertag Xbox LIVE' nella sezione Contatto Metodi del profilo utente
  • Aggiunto 'Blog URL' nella sezione Contatto Metodi del profilo utente
  • Aumento limite di archiviazione PM 50-100
    • Questo non è facile. Come avrete notato, le conversazioni che hai iniziato il nuovo forum sono filettati (yay !!!!!!!) Sfortunatamente, i vecchi messaggi migrati non lo erano. Mentre abbiamo aumentato il limite di archiviazione conversazione a 100, alcuni di voi ancora potrebbe essere finita. Purtroppo, se si desidera ricevere nuovi PM, è necessario tornare indietro attraverso le vecchie conversazioni e cancellarli (hit 'Leave conversazione') per ottenere sotto il limite. So che questo non è l'ideale, ma questa è l'unica soluzione che abbiamo.
  • Aumento del numero di reputazione permesso da dare al giorno 10-25  limite Rimosso
  • Aumento del numero di messaggi al paging video da 25 a 10 10 a 15 
  • Cambiato titoli di rango e post conteggi. Date un'occhiata e fornire un feedback qui

So che questo forum ristrutturazione rende le cose sembrano un po 'diverso, ma spero che voi ragazzi trova ad essere meno opprimente e molto più pulito. Tenete i vostri suggerimenti a

venire! Stiamo monitorando da vicino questa discussion

.    There are problems to see the replays of the attacks. Practically it is not possibile to see them .  Cordial greetings

I posted this months ago with no response so going to try it again...

When I look at posts in the forum, and I "like" something, it will say, "You and 5 others like this", but my son will log in and see the same post, it will say, "You, Bob, Fred, and three others like this" he can click on the list and it will show him everyone that liked the post, I can not.  I have checked every single setting in settings, my profile, my Microsoft profile and nothing... 

This is one of those things where it is driving me nuts trying to figure out why, any ideas???

I posted this months ago with no response so going to try it again...

When I look at posts in the forum, and I "like" something, it will say, "You and 5 others like this", but my son will log in and see the same post, it will say, "You, Bob, Fred, and three others like this" he can click on the list and it will show him everyone that liked the post, I can not.  I have checked every single setting in settings, my profile, my Microsoft profile and nothing... 

This is one of those things where it is driving me nuts trying to figure out why, any ideas???

I'm sorry I am not sure why- @Plus2Joe any idea? 

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts