Will there be links allowed in the signature? Internal forum links would be sufficient (for me).

​Speaking of Internal forum links inside signatures. Maybe you'd consider adding your Excel Castle designer to your signature[rolleyes]. I've been having a horrible time trying to find it [biggrin]

Edited by Sensei123

Will there be links allowed in the signature? Internal forum links would be sufficient (for me).

​You can't add links? I have one in my signature. Added it in the old forum... so maybe migrated.. then I'm not gonna change my sig for a while till I hit the right rank [tongue]

I know the rank naming convention is trivial, but would you consider keeping champion as the top rank?

​I would prefer Champion Champion.

Steve, any room to make more ranks?  It would be neat to triple that number.  It is a little slow and cumbersome.  What is the average non-lurker's post count, 10? 25, tops? 

I know the rank naming convention is trivial, but would you consider keeping champion as the top rank?

Steve, any room to make more ranks?  It would be neat to triple that number.  It is a little slow and cumbersome.  What is the average non-lurker's post count, 10? 25, tops? 

​Gotta agree; There's a "little" bit of a difference between 0 to 51 and 1,001 to 3,001.  1,949 posts to be percise.

Say, being as there is nothing past the 3,000 mark, and being that only a few of us are realistically ever going to achieve it, any room in your heart for our input?  Trebuchet is super boring.  No offense.  It just is.  It is a machine.  Zero personality.  Might as well just make it Fishing Boat or Ziggurat. 

High Priest of Wololo, however, is not super boring.  Or War Elephant.

A rank called "Titan" could be interesting for those with very high activity (10k posts?), and it would also be a tribute to AoM, which seems lacking right now.

I love this idea. Adding this now.​

​There is certainly room for more ranks, and I agree that we could probably ramp them up a bit slower. I'll do some editing right now.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts