See, I am turning 3000 this summer, and there is nothing else I want than to be a war elephant.  Simple things for simple people, I know. 

This is about the greatest thing I've ever read on the forum!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for digging this up, UoPoko!!!!  (dunno how I missed it in the first place [mad] )

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for digging this up, UoPoko!!!!  (dunno how I missed it in the first place [mad] )

Gosh, thanks.  But I can't help but quote Steve to bug him in his forum notifications.

I'll take another crack at ranks this week with your suggestions in mind.

One of the things I like of the new forum: follow someone.

I simply choosed to follow Andy, that way on the one side your notification will always show something unread, on the other side you will find threads in sub-forums you wont ever have found in your lifetime as Andy is posting everywhere! :D

Gosh, thanks.  But I can't help but quote Steve to bug him in his forum notifications.

Quoting Andy so this pops up in his notifications [lol]

"We're still working on special permissions and features available to certain ranks"

Is there a post about this somewhere how permissions are set up?

I've got an image in my signature which is a link (i.e. it's an image which when clicked links to a thread which no longer exists).

Is it still possible to put linked images into your signature?  I want to update it so the link isn't dead anymore.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts