Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MS IamPREZSTEVE

Warning Point System

We've implemented a warning point system with our new forums. This is highlighted in the Code of Conduct/Terms of Service thread, but I thought I'd call attention to it here as well. The model is as follows:

1 Warning Point: No action
2 Warning Points: Three Day Posting Ban
3 Warning Points: Seven Day Posting Ban
4 Warning Points: Thirty Day Posting Ban
5 Warning Points: Permanent Forum Ban

The team reserves the right to deviate from this model, depending on the severity of the offense.

I read your rules, what is trolling.  I have heard something about zombie players.  They are more like players who left but never took their game with them.  So what do you do about that if it happens and is it against a rule?  I don't see it on your Do's and Don'ts .  I would like to suggest that if you have a terminology like trolling there were some others, please put in parenthesis the lay meaning. trolling to me might mean a prostitute looking for a john.  What does it mean here?

I read your rules, what is trolling.  I have heard something about zombie players.  They are more like players who left but never took their game with them.  So what do you do about that if it happens and is it against a rule?  I don't see it on your Do's and Don'ts .  I would like to suggest that if you have a terminology like trolling there were some others, please put in parenthesis the lay meaning. trolling to me might mean a prostitute looking for a john.  What does it mean here?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

BlueTwoEyesTag is correct.  As the rules do not define the term, it is implicitly defined elsewhere.  There are some other terms in there which are relatively new words.  Speak up if anyone has any questions.

We've implemented a warning point system with our new forums. This is highlighted in the Code of Conduct/Terms of Service thread, but I thought I'd call attention to it here as well. The model is as follows:

1 Warning Point: No action
2 Warning Points: Three Day Posting Ban
3 Warning Points: Seven Day Posting Ban
4 Warning Points: Thirty Day Posting Ban
5 Warning Points: Permanent Forum Ban

The team reserves the right to deviate from this model, depending on the severity of the offense.

warning about what x may i ask sir knight?

its okay i just read the T. O. S.  thanks

He leído las reglas, lo que se arrastre. He oído algo acerca de los jugadores de zombies. Se parecen más a los jugadores que se fueron, pero nunca tuvieron su juego con ellos. Así que, ¿qué hacer al respecto si sucede y está en contra de una regla? Yo no lo veo en su hacer y no hacer. Me gustaría sugerir que si usted tiene una terminología como curricán hubo algunos otros, por favor, poner entre paréntesis el significado laico. curricán me podría significar una prostituta en busca de un john. ¿Qué significa aquí?

oye como puedo entrar en una alianza estoy en la edad 7 y noe podido entrar la mia se llama los destructores

Hemos implementado un sistema de puntos de advertencia con nuestros nuevos foros. Esto se pone de relieve en el Código de Conducta / Términos de Servicio hilo, pero pensé que me gustaría llamar la atención sobre él aquí también. El modelo es como sigue:

1 Punto Advertencia: No hay acción
2 Puntos de advertencia: Tres de Publicación Ban Día
3 Puntos de advertencia: Siete Día de Publicación Ban
4 Puntos de advertencia: Treinta Día Publicación Ban
Puntos 5 Advertencia: Foro Permanente Ban

El equipo se reserva el derecho de apart*** de este modelo, dependiendo de la gravedad de la infracción.

como puedo entrar a una alianza no epodido y estoy en la edad 7 mi alianza se llama los destructores

Hemos implementado un sistema de puntos de advertencia con nuestros nuevos foros. Esto se pone de relieve en el Código de Conducta / Términos de Servicio hilo, pero pensé que me gustaría llamar la atención sobre él aquí también. El modelo es como sigue:

1 Punto Advertencia: No hay acción
2 Puntos de advertencia: Tres de Publicación Ban Día
3 Puntos de advertencia: Siete Día de Publicación Ban
4 Puntos de advertencia: Treinta Día Publicación Ban
Puntos 5 Advertencia: Foro Permanente Ban

El equipo se reserva el derecho de apart*** de este modelo, dependiendo de la gravedad de la infracción.

ja, sí, pero me gustaría conseguir una prohibición ii pedido. lol.

oye como entro a una alianza  no e podido y estoy en la edead 7 mi alianza es los destructores

As with all online environments of any kind (have had unfotunately enough experience on PS Home), some people seem to loose any and all type of restraint compared to the real world. They seem to forget (or maybe have never known) the basics of decent behaviour. The anonymity of the internet encourages them to behave in a way they would never behave (at least that is what i hope) in real life. While it is so much easier and rewarding to be respectfull towards other and react in a civilized way (even if one does not share the other parties point of view) they prefer to enage in bullying, swearing etc, etc. I always use common sense and think how i would react if someone said something to me in a certain way. If i would not like it then they would not like it either and then i try and find another way of saying what i need to say. It is so simple and obvious ... but as i said "some people" lack the intelligence and social skills to behave in a decent manner.

I also would like to know what is trolling.  I asked this awhile back and never got an answer or maybe I didn't know where to find the answer.  It was when I first came to the forum and didn't know how to navigate the page.  I would like to add that I like this new format.  The other one was very hard to understand where to go.  You guys are doing a good job.  [thumbup]

9 hours ago, Nemo said:

I also would like to know what is trolling.  I asked this awhile back and never got an answer or maybe I didn't know where to find the answer.  It was when I first came to the forum and didn't know how to navigate the page.  I would like to add that I like this new format.  The other one was very hard to understand where to go.  You guys are doing a good job.  [thumbup]

trolling

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can

41 minutes ago, Chuggles22 said:

Correct.  When the Code of Conduct does not define a specific term, the term is defined by its plain meaning in the ordinary sense of the word.  So trolling here means what trolling means elsewhere.

Quoth wiki: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

21 hours ago, farg said:

hi

hi farg

Hi to you too.  May I ask who are you and while I like to that you said Hi but to whom did you direct it to?  I am more than glad to say hi to you also but I can't just say Hi and not carry on a chat.  How are you doing?  Are you wanting to carry on a chat session or do you just want to say Hi and thats all?  Do want to get to know someone here? 

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts