Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MS IamPREZSTEVE

New Wololo Wednesday Contest Live Now

I think we should change it into make a screenshot of AoEO and bring back the servers... Seems fair enough :D

Dear Friend, you wanted to win AOE - African edition and the good news is till November 9 the prices are slashed to 80 % and 65 %

Dear Friend, you wanted to win AOE - African edition and the good news is till November 9 the prices are slashed to 80 % and 65 %

I know but I'm not the type who pays for games (except if I don't have AoE2 on steam yet and the sale is like the current one (RM4 and that's super ultra cheap))

I know but I'm not the type who pays for games (except if I don't have AoE2 on steam yet and the sale is like the current one (RM4 and that's super ultra cheap))

I have steam key for african expansion so if you have aoe hd then you can use. I will give it to you if you want it.

Really!?!? Thanks! I'll give mine to you the next time I win a WW.

I just sent you the key - private message.

I found out that the key has been used by some other guy. That key with a missing letter " M " was given yesterday.

I tried and tried and fixed the key with M

Today morning I took 500 rupees from my Mother and transferred them to entropay virtual credit card and ordered

AOE 2 HD + Forgotten + African at 65% discount for a little less than 4 Dollars. I bought it with Indian Currency.

As you rightly said you don't have AOE 2 HD I bought AOE 2 HD with the left 2.97 US Dollars and

Steam says I can only gift an Indian ( in India only ) so I installed it in another PC and tried the key but the key was taken.

I was couple of hours late.

Now I have all three AOE 2 in one  pc

and in another pc only aoe 2 hd.

I've all 3 on my laptop but only 1 aoe hd on desktop ....

I am desperate to win Forgotten and African Steam codes and I entered a

contest steamingame.com and they stole my 100 rupees from my mobile phone balance

after I entered a code and later I found out that I lost 110 balance recharge ( worth 100 in phone )

that scam website stole from me. I was so idiotic.

I don't have money in my entropay visa card. I have around 80 rupees in my

bank account and it's protected by " Verified By Visa " so I

couldn't buy Forgotten which is a little less than 80 rupees

no entropay balance no money and bank visa not supported on non indian websites

simply lost 110 - 100 rupees..................... so idiotic

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts