Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MS IamPREZSTEVE

New Wololo Wednesday Contest Live Now

Microsoft want us to pay to win I suppose.... I won't. At least not when it's not on a 100% sale :)

Yeah well I feel those contests should be for everyone and not only for community members who own a specific game!

Yeah well I feel those contests should be for everyone and not only for community members who own a specific game!

Without any shadow of doubt I know you are very much apt about raising your voice when it comes to such unfair contests by AOE team. I keep thinking that I can help you guys with screenshots but that's against the rules. I don't even understand why we are forced to post our grievances on a old post. Why is it the wooloo post is still missing? We are into the second week of the month and 1/3 of contest period is almost over. 

Without any shadow of doubt I know you are very much apt about raising your voice when it comes to such unfair contests by AOE team. I keep thinking that I can help you guys with screenshots but that's against the rules. I don't even understand why we are forced to post our grievances on a old post. Why is it the wooloo post is still missing? We are into the second week of the month and 1/3 of contest period is almost over. 

I think it is because this contest doesn't need a post here. You need to post the stuff on twitter... so actually you need to buy the game and have a twitter account to be allowed to enter [tongue]

BTW thanks for the offer to make screenshots, but it is more the principle of this contest that keeps me figurering and discluding a part of the community again!

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts