Kicho

Some amazing castles

He was talking about AMAZING designs and putting the keep outside the right way, yours won't qualify in any of those categories ...

obviously "keep outside" was not a prerequisite! Have you seen the other castles? Symmetry of buildings is not amazing, but the symmetry of my beautiful park scenery is, isn't it? Heroes and cultural units have their own well, the open book explaining the story of the two statues, the neatly arranged flags and torches and flowers etc. etc. --- I love watching other players enjoying their leisure in my park! [biggrin]

I love watching other players enjoying their leisure in my park! [biggrin]

you seem to have some quite aggressive hooliganish understanding of people enjoying their "leisure time"... Never have seen such brutal violence in parks; must be quite an aggressive area you live in... *imagine a LOL-smiley over here, still using mobile forum...*

Edited by User14632
so... quoting still doesn't work on mobile, eh?

you seem to have some quite aggressive hooliganish understanding of people enjoying their "leisure time"... Never have seen such brutal violence in parks; must be quite an aggressive area you live in... *imagine a LOL-smiley over here, still using mobile forum...*

oh, yes, you are right!. I should have said "I would love watching other players enjoying their leisure time in my park".

Though the problem is, that the mentioned book clearly explains that horses, swords and flying rocks or arrows are forbidden in the park (should be common sense anyway). But if visitors can't behave and bring this stuff anyway, then I can't be hold responsible for the violance! And it (almost) always ends with my keep burning! [sad] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

Symmetry is really nice. It makes it that much easier to assess point of entry, preferable snipe route, etc.

As attacker, I love symmetry.

Also symmetry tells me the castellan worries more about 'pretty' than about raw defense strength. Cool. I like sieging people with less effective priorities.

MUHAHAHA!!!!

:ph34r:

Some Unique bases which i have come across.

t0dWCMV.jpg

I am not able to add images here. I uploaded to imgur and used insert from url. It shows the above result.

[MOD Edit: I fixed it for you. You need to take the link labeled "Direct Link" and paste it here in the forum to have your image displayed. Hope it looks now as you expected it.]

Edited by UoPoko
Images not getting displayed.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts